JIPMER Jobs Life Sciences – MSc & PhD Candidates Eligible
JIPMER Jobs Life Sciences – MSc & PhD Candidates Eligible. MSc & PhD life sciences jobs at JIPMER. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
JIPMER, Puducherry -605006
JIP/OG /Staff/1 date: 05/07/2022
The following positions under the project titled “The severity of COVID disease and pregnancy outcome among women with COVID infection with or without COVID vaccination – A multicentric case-control study” funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research, Government of India, in the Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, JIPMER needs to be filled purely on a temporary contractual basis for a specified period of time and may be terminated earlier than expected.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to the email ID [email protected] on or before 13/07/2022. The selection of candidates for the post will be based on the recommendations of the selection committee.
Name of the Post – Research Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Age Criteria – 21-40 years
Emoluments/ Duration – Rs.49,000 plus 18 percent HRA per month, 30 Months.
Location – JIPMER, Pondicherry
Essential Qualification –
- Masters in life sciences, Public health or Nursing with 2 years of Research experience /PhD in Life Sciences.
- Good command of Tamil and English—Reading, speaking & writing, preferably typing.
- Basic computer knowledge is required for data entry and data analysis.
- Any Publication in Science Citation Indexed Journal.
Desirable Qualifications – Experience in working in qualitative research.
- Good understanding of needs for projects and job responsibilities.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational behaviour and problem-solving skills.
- Well-versed in recording and maintaining data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with participants, investigators and coworkers.
Job Profile –
The research Associate will be responsible for the following –
- Collect and compile all the data from all 6 sites and perform the required analysis
- Should be able to travel alone to visit other sites.
- Should support and guide the Project assistant at all sites.
- Take a lead in the implementation and execution of the project.
- The validity of the shortlist will be for twelve months from the date of publication.
- Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Qualification, experience, and other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India rules (five years for SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- The posts are purely on a contract basis for an externally sponsored project, and no claim for any other regular post in JIPMER/DHR/ICMR shall be entertained.
- Valid email id and mobile number are compulsory.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- If the performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, an appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one-month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month’s salary.
- In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the screening will be
done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualifications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test or Interview and their names will be posted on the JIPMER website after screening the applications.
- Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
- Interested candidates may please send their application by e-mail with a subject line
mentioning “Application for the position “Project Assistant/ Research Associate II ” (whichever post applying for) to [email protected].
- The application should include –
a. Current CV
b. Application form (as below)
c. Recent colour photo
d. Names, phone numbers and contact details of three referees who are willing to give you letters of reference.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
- All results will be published on the JIPMER website, and all future communications will be only through email.
Approximate timeline for recruitment (subject to change)
- Application last date – 13-07-2022 4:30 PM
- Email ID for applying – [email protected].
- Shortlist published on JIPMER website – 14-07-2022 (approximate date)
- Certificate Verification – 19-07-2022 at 09:00 AM
- Written/ Interview – 19-07-2022 at 10:00 AM
- Venue – SIMS Theatre, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2nd Floor, (OG Office area), WCH JIPMER, Pondicherry
- Announcement of results – 20-07-2022
- Expected joining date – 31-07-2022
Click here to download the application format
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: JIPMER Jobs Life Sciences – MSc & PhD Candidates Eligible. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.