LabCorp Hiring B Pharma & M Pharma Candidates – Safety Associate
Labcorp hiring pharma candidates. B Pharma and M Pharma job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in pharma job vacancies. Safety Systems Associate job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022, Safety Systems Associate job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Safety Systems Associate
Category Regulatory/Compliance Location Bangalore, India
Job Id: 2022-82685_CP
Job Type Full-Time
Qualification and Experience
- Associate degree with 1 to 2 years of experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance.
- BPharm degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- MPharm degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Experience in systems operations support role within safety/pharmacovigilance as business analyst, configuration manager or business relationship manager.
Experience working on any validated document management systems.
At least 1 to 2 years of experience with drug safety systems such as Argus/ ARISg, safety portals, etc.
- PV systems expert responsible for leveraging a strong combination of business and technical knowledge
- Conduct project-specific configurations in Safety systems
- Maintain and document system configuration based on initial requirements and any subsequent changes
- Evaluate proposed project ideas/software changes through technical impact analysis and estimated business value to contribute to decision-making.
- Develop and document standard and ad hoc reports from the safety systems
Support and educate to end users and sponsors, if applicable
- Collaborate with DDSS training liaison in the development of safety system-specific training
- Initiate discussions with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, document user requirements and ensure requirements are delivered on time and in collaboration with Tech partner.
- Provide overall guidance and strategize use of standard safety systems front-end reporting including use of advanced conditions and Standard MedDRA Queries (SMQ).
- Conduct routine and ad hoc data extraction (i.e. PSURs, DSURs, 6-monthly listings) * Ensure that search algorithms are clearly and consistently documented.
- Actively participate in all data migration activities and documentation related to migration.
- Good understanding of SQL programming language.
- Support with change management and training of the systems, as needed
- Expertise in Ticket management, issue resolution and escalating system issues where applicable
- Experience in making updates to Departmental Standard Operating Procedures, Working Practices and Guidelines
- Experience as a subject matter expert, looking for ways to improve compliance, quality and efficiency
- Completing work assignments to the highest quality standards, adhering to relevant SOPs and keeping up to date with knowledge of current PV regulations.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and complete required documentation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- System integration knowledge, or variety of different applications
- Clinical background working with clinical systems
Editors Note: LabCorp Hiring B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.