Currently, we do have openings for Landscape Engineer in our own company.
We are looking for those who have more than 1-10 years’
As a Landscape engineer, you are
required to work as directed within the project, either alone or more often as part
of a team, to deliver high-quality garden/grounds maintenance or landscaping
Maintain gardens and off garden tidies
Mow (with both informal and formal finishes),trim hedges (with both informal
and formal finishes) Border and flower bed management, Leaf/rubbish clearing,
Turfing, Planting and work on landscaping projects
Assist with groundwork in relation to tree operations, Fencing, Decking, Slab
laying, Woodworking, Walling, Operating a chipper, mower, strimmer, stump
grinder, pressure washer, digger, dumper and other machinery
Maintain tools and machinery and ensure
that all work is carried out in a safe and conscientious manner
6. To compile reports, cost
estimates, photos, illustrations, land use studies and models to create a
proposal to submit to the client.
7. To list the needed materials and
supplies, as well as construction details and ensure that their plans are
followed during site construction
will be expected to be friendly and helpful to customers at all times, work
with confidence and enthusiasm, be self-motivated, adaptable, proactive and be
a team player.
More information about this landscape engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given landscape engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this landscape engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an landscape engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This landscape engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This landscape engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the landscape engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for landscape engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this landscape engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.