M Pharma Analytical Researcher Vacancy @ P&G – Apply Online
P&G Announces job opening for M Pharma candidates. Pharma Researcher vacancy. M Pharma job opening 2022. Candidates with master’s degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at P&G for the post of the analytical researcher. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: ANALYTICAL & MEASUREMENT SCIENCE – RESEARCHER – BAND BTA
M. Pharm with 4-7 years of Experience in analytical method development, validation
- Proficient in analytical method development using HPLC, UV, GC; Analytical method validation; analytical method transfer; stability testing
- Analytical method development for Tablets, capsules, liquids, semi-solids, new dosage forms
- Deliver an increased level of executional excellence in Procedural work and experimentation and apply this knowledge to provide foundational understanding and capability for the team.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of a broad range of technical tests, can summarize these tests independently, and make correlations to in-depth observations.
- Independently performs a wide variety of lab methods, hands-on experimentation and/or established simulation methods, with increasing complexity
- Conduct and input to experiments about the selection of methods, equipment, and materials
- Capture and communicate unexpected results and/or observations and recommend next steps about experimentation and understanding. Follow up with technologists and managers to determine why there were unexpected results when they arise.
- Coordinate and manage lab supplies, lab maintenance, and QA and safety compliance in the lab.
- Able to recognize discrepancies in results and troubleshoot technical issues and problems with minimal help from resources. Seeks the right resources for more complex problems.
- As needed, seeks resources outside the immediate project team for new data, and approaches and uses this to impact work.
- Takes personal ownership for assigned work and demonstrates confidence in data, results and recommendations.
- Willing to share unpopular positions in reporting data or challenging approaches.
- Proficient at leveraging technical knowledge and insights to optimize the experimentation
- Proactively recommends changes and gets buy-in to new test plan given unexpected data or changes in project needs
- Routinely applies academic training, practical experience and ingenuity to define and solve more complex problems
- Searches and reapplies technical insights and methods broadly across a variety of problems
- Documents and shares new data, ideas, and methods broadly inside and outside own work area
- Welcomes change as normal and adapt readily. Demonstrates agility.
- Leverages digital infrastructure (e.g., measurements, databases, modeling) in their routine work
- Recommends and implements improvements to methods and test designs.
Improves upon the experimentation plan or task assigned to improve timing and resource/equipment utilization.
- Proposes new, improved approaches to accomplish tasks or solve problems. Understands successes as well as failures about the new approaches.
- Recognizes opportunities to leverage different capabilities to achieve project and experimentation priorities more quickly and efficiently. Uses these to achieve faster, more robust learning.
- Identifies work processes where simulation can drive both innovation and productivity. Shows technical curiosity in how simulations work.
- Takes personal ownership of equipment (scheduling, maintenance/repair, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.), and identifies ways to get results faster
Editors Note: M Pharma Analytical Researcher Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.