MAHE Computational Biology Job – MSc Life Sciences PA Vacancy
MAHE Computational Biology Job – MSc Life Sciences PA Vacancy. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal MSc Life sciences project associate job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Project Associate-I to work under the DBT, India Ramalingaswami fellowship funded research project titled “Identification of epigenetic, transcriptional and behavioral mechanisms engaged by schizophrenia and related neuropsychiatric disorders using Drosophila as a model” in the laboratory of Dr. Pavan Agrawal (Website:https://www.agrawallab.com) at the Centre for Molecular Neurosciences, KMC, Manipal. The project will utilize cutting edge machine vision and machine learning pipelines along with genomics and Drosophila biology to gain fundamental insights about brain function.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Identification of epigenetic, transcriptional and behavioural mechanisms engaged by schizophrenia and related neuropsychiatric disorders using Drosophila as a model”
Duration of the post – 1 Year (extension based on performance)
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV along with contact details of a minimum of two referees on or before July 30, 2022, with the subject line “Project Associate-RLS-Molecular Neurosciences” by email to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.
Deputy Director –HR
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Madhav Nagar, Manipal – 576104
Udupi, Karnataka, India
e-mail – [email protected] | Phone – 0820-2923433.
- As per DBT norms.
- For CSIR-UGC-NET or GATE qualified candidates – Rs. 31,000 + HRA.
- For other candidates – Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA.
Essential Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Biotechnology or Master’s degree in Life Sciences focused on computational biology from a recognized university.
- Coding skills including either R/Python/MATLAB are mandatory. Demonstrable hardware skills such as the ability to build Raspberry Pi or Arduino projects, electronic circuit boards, 3D printing and handling machine vision pipelines are preferred.
- Candidates with prior experience in Machine vision, Bioinformatics or Bioengineering will
- The candidate needs to be highly motivated, a self-starter and a team player who can work in a highly collaborative and inter-disciplinary environment including neuroscience
researchers, clinicians and engineers.
- The candidate should be highly organized and be able to manage multiple priorities.
Other duties as assigned.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: MAHE Computational Biology Job – MSc Life Sciences PA Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.