MAHE JRF Job 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited
MAHE JRF Job 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal MSc Life sciences junior research fellow job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Junior Research Fellow
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow to work under the DBT-funded research project titled “Transcriptional and behavioural mechanisms underlying social isolation stress in Drosophila” in the laboratory of Dr. Pavan Agrawal (Website: https://www.agrawallab.com) at the Centre for Molecular Neurosciences, KMC, Manipal. The project will include cutting-edge approaches from molecular neuroscience, genomics, bioinformatics, Drosophila genetics and behavioural biology. The candidate will also support the day daily operations of the laboratory. Appropriate training will be provided.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Transcriptional and behavioral mechanisms underlying social isolation stress in Drosophila”
Duration of the project – 2+ Years.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV, and cover letter along with contact
details of the two referees, as a single pdf file, on or before July 15, 2022, with the subject line “DBT-JRF-Molecular Neurosciences” by email to [email protected]. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.
Deputy Director –HR
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Madhav Nagar, Manipal – 576104
Udupi, Karnataka, India
e-mail – [email protected] | Phone – 0820-2923433.
- Rs. 31,000 per month + 8% HRA for UGC-CSIR/DBT-BET/NET/GATE qualified candidate.
- Rs. 25, 000 per month + 8% HRA for candidate without UGC-CSIR/DBT-BET/NET/GATE qualifications.
Essential Qualifications – Minimum qualifications-M.Sc. in Life Science subjects or M Pharm. Candidates with UGC CSIR/NET/GATE/ DBT-BET qualifications will be preferred.
- The candidate needs to be highly motivated, a self-starter and a team player who can work in a highly collaborative and inter-disciplinary environment including researchers, engineers and clinicians.
- Candidates with some experience in these areas will be preferred: Drosophila genetics, Neuroscience, Bioinformatics, Genomics, Molecular cloning, and Confocal microscopy.
- The candidate should be highly organized and be able to manage multiple priorities. Other duties as assigned.
Additional benefit – Selected candidates will have an opportunity for PhD registration at Manipal Academy of Higher Education upon fulfilment of prescribed eligibility criteria.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: MAHE JRF Job 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.