Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc/Diploma for Production operators At Tirupati . Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Production operators
- Qualification: B.Sc/Diploma
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Production operators !
Important Details :
- Location: Tirupati
- Date: 30th July 2022
- Time:–9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Plot No.49, 50, 55 & 56 IDA Gajulamandyam, Attur (P), Renigunta (M), Chittoor. (view on Map)
- Contact – Rakesh ( 7358535111 )
- Post of date:22/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of operation of plant equipments, handling materials and monitoring the process as per BPR in shifts.
- Develop Skill to physically operate various plant equipments and fix minor equipment problems.
- Follow and strictly adhere to cGMP as per SOP and online recording of required data in BPR , Equipment and Cleaning status records)
- To ensure good house keeping and safety of men, material and machineries in the plant as per SOP.
- Ensure personal hygiene as required under cGMP and strictly adhere to it.
- Follow safety norms and procedures at workplace without any deviation and wear personal protective equipments whenever required namely goggles, helmet, gloves, PPEs, full mask, safety apron etc.,
- To contain, control the spills, salvaging of spills in the plant.
- To regularly monitor in shift duty, the overall plant parameters, equipments and utilities.
- Reporting any deviation during process to superior and immediate update of the deviation related documents
Malladi was founded in the year 1980 by Mr. Malladi Lakshmi Narayana Sastry and a group of scientists and technologists. Within a short span of time, it grew up to become the leader in manufacturing Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine salts. Malladi has evolved as a knowledge driven company while testing the limits of its research capabilities. Its reliable customer base and cost effective manufacturing capabilities has grown into a successful player in the market. Moreover, Malladi exports to around 60 countries across the globe with more than 85% percentage of its revenue accruing from exports.