MCC D Pharma & B Pharma Job Vacancy – Resident Pharmacist
Malabar Cancer Center hiring pharma candidates. B Pharma and D Pharma job opening 2022. Pharma job opening 2022. Pharmacist job opening 2022. Candidates with diploma and bachelor’s degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at MCC. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “A STUDY ON PATTERNS OF CARE AND SURVIVAL OF HEAD AND NECK, BREAST, AND CERVICAL CANCERS IN INDIA UNDER HBCR – NCDIR/ICMR”
Job Title: Resident Pharmacist
No.of posts: 01
Eligbility Criteria: D.Pharm/ B.Pharm
Age: Below 30 years
Salary: Rs 12,000/- pm
a. PROJECT STAFF: posted initially for a period of one year or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier, which may be further extended subject to the project’s extension and the candidate’s performance.
b. STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre will be one year initially and can be extended for a maximum period of 3 years with a break of 179 days, subject to satisfactory performance (Maximum 5 tenures).
c. NON-STIPENDIARY TRAINEES: posted in Malabar Cancer Centre for one year.
2. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in. Last
Date of the Online Application is 25 th July 2022, 5.00 PM.
3. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications:
- Maximum Image size 30Kb
- Image dimension: 150W x 200Hpx
- Image type: jpg format
4. Application fee: The application fee shall pay online through the payment gateway
system provided in the online Application
- Application fee for Project staff and Stipendiary trainee is Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty
only) for SC/ST category and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for
- Application fee for Non- Stipendiary Trainee in NIL
5. Candidates should produce the originals Certificates at the time of Interview.
6. Communication of Interview/Test will be only through e-mail. Candidates are advised
to visit our website www.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/notices and
7. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year i.e., 01.01.2022.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
10. The Director – MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any
- Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fails to
bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the
importance of the document.
- Each candidate will be called separately for the interview and interviewed in detail. If
required, written test/online test shall be conducted.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards
assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without
- Interview shall include questions related to subject knowledge, attitude assessment,
aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment etc and may include
practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- If a candidate fail to complete the process of the interview, he/she will not be ranked.
- In case suitable candidates are not available, the experience will be relaxed as per the
discretion of the Director, MCC.
- Request for change/correction in the application form shall not be entertained under
- In case if it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility
norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her
candidature ill stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even
after the appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated. The decision of MCC
will be final in this regard.
The Last Date of the Online Application is 25 th July 2022, 5.00 PM.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: MCC D Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.