It’s an exciting time to be in APZ – McCormick’s growth region. Our business here is transforming in remarkable ways. From the rice and spice fields of India and South East Asia to Australia’s herb farms, our mosaic of rich distinct cultures inspires the boldest of flavours. Our headquarters and TIC in Singapore, along with our new and transformed facilities in Thailand, India and Australia are powering our regional growth ambitions. Here you’ll find a culture that celebrates the best of both; the energy and pulse of a startup and the solid legacy of our McCormick brand. We’re a region on the rise – bold, committed and hungry – so only changemakers need to apply!
Ensuring that the products manufactured in the factory in various shifts meet the quality, food safety and regulatory requirements and that all the documentation of same is in place. Monitors compliance with quality standards on the production floor to ensure product and process conforms to specification and food safety practices and assists in documentation involving HACCP, Food Safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Process Assurance on the shop floor for Compliance with GMP, FSSAI, SOPs & Customer Requirements along with ensuring conformance to PTDs, and WIPs (i.e., correct ingredients, correct lot codes, quantities). Ensure the procedure and work instructions are being followed on shop floors
- Monitor all documentation on the shopfloor.
- Ensuring timely testing and release of products in SAP
- Perform Line clearance, Monitoring of CCPs, OPRPs and other in-process checks.
- Placing the questionable products on hold, discarding bad products or stopping production line (if required) to correct product quality issues or prevent them from passing to customers
- Monitor packaging to ensure correct labelling, date coding, and correct packaging is being followed.
- Assisting for GMP/ Glass and other audits, implementation of CAPA
- Perform Online Quality checks / Finished products- Brix, colour, salt, viscosity, acidity, pH etc, Hands on wet chemistry – Titrations, working on Lab instruments Organoleptic tests
- Perform -packed product analysis
- Online lab management,
- Frozen retained sample management
- Chemical and reagent management
- Calibration and challenge test of lab equipment
- Compare product specifications; check Support implementation of Quality systems – Change control, deviation management, NC product handling etc
- Be part of Root Cause Analysis, CAPA preparation and implementation of Corrective & Preventive Actions w.r.t customer complaints and audit findings
- Assist factory team in ensuring compliance with requirements before, during and after external and internal audits
- Trial Management including documentation- Participate in various trials related to NPD, Product & process optimization etc
- Validation of various equipment, processes
- Provide individual or group training to production employees on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), product specifications, production controls, formulas, visual quality inspection criteria, GMP, Food Safety procedures, personal hygiene, and Complaints.
Education & Experience
Bachelor is in Food Science/ Food Technology, Minimum 1+ Year experience in Operational Quality and testing of RM/PM/FG.
Editor’s Note: McCormick Executive Quality Assurance Recruitment, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook