Merck Pharma & Chemistry Job Vacancy – Quality Manager
Merck pharma and chemistry job opening. Chemistry quality manager job vacancy. Pharmacy job opening 2022. Candidates with degree in chemistry, pharmacy, and pharmacology may apply for the job vacancy at Merck for the post of quality manager. Quality Manager job opening 2022. Intrested an eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Job Requisition ID: 251554
Career Level: D – Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
- Experience in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Medicine or a related scientific discipline
- Demonstrated experience in Medicinal product distribution required
- Proven experience in Manufacturing / Quality Operations, Distribution Warehouse management, or other related activities, will be pivotal to your success in this role
- Strong experience in Good Distribution Practices
- Audit Management qualification and experience in conducting/participating in audits are highly desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local laws and local regulations applicable to the quality operations
- Strong background in Digital tools and system automation will be highly regarded!
- A demonstrated proactive and problem-solving mentality with strong analytical skills
- An agile ability to work in both the proactive and reactive domains
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work within and lead teams to deliver the best outcomes
- A self-motivated individual with a genuine passion for quality and where it sits in the life cycle of business, plus a willingness and the enthusiasm to learn new skills will see you have a significant impact in this role.
Editors Note: Merck Pharma & Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.