Ministry of Ayush Pharma Job Vacancy @ CCRAS – Applications Invited
Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Senior Project Research Fellow, and Junior Research Fellow (JRF), in the Ministry of AYUSH funded.
Center of Excellence project to the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi110070, India.
Project Title: “Effects of Indian Foods and Ayurvedic Drugs on Healthy and Diseased Liver”
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 35000/- + HRA
Essential: NET/GATE qualification or any national eligibility test is mandatory.
Post Graduate in Pharmacology (M.Pharm/M.S Pharm) any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution + 2 year of research experience.
Desirable: Post Graduate in Pharmacology with minimum 60% marks. With experience in Tissue fabrication, Physiology and Pharmacology In vivo studies will be preferred.
1. Pre-clinical investigations and Development of Animal models: Handling of small Laboratory animal-Mice and Rat. Invivo toxicity and efficacy analysis.
2. Handling of biological samples-Molecular investigations
3. In vitro cell culture including primary Hepaticcells & Organoids.
4. Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics analysis of Natural/Herbal/Ayurvedic compounds.
5. Data complication, analysis and writing of project report and manuscripts
Age: 35 years
Duration: 3 year (initial contract appointment will be only for 1 year, which will be extended based on satisfactory performance and availability of funds)
Last day of sending application: 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement at the Institute’s website.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their biodata on or before as stated above, through email to the ID: [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Editors Note: Ministry of Ayush Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.