MSc & PhD Chemistry Job @ Honeywell – Candidates Apply Online
Honeywell MSc or PhD Chemistry job opening 2022. Msc chemistry job opening for the post of R&D Engr/Scientist. R&D Engr/Scientist job vacancy at Honeywell. Honeywell job opening 2022, Scientist job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. Job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Engr/Scientist I
Location Sector 36,Pace City II, Gurgaon, HARYANA, 122004, India
Job Id Req361533
• MSc or PhD in Material Science/Chemistry
• 3-5 years industrial experience in materials analysis
• ≥ 3 years hands-on experience with XRD and sorption measurements
• Experience in inorganic chemical analysis and structure property measurements
• Able to interpret and report analytical data from materials characterization techniques
• Strong verbal and written communications skills / presentation skills and listening skills
• Self-motivated and capable of interfacing effectively with R&D staff.
• Knowledge of the application of catalysts and adsorbents in refinery and petrochemical processes is a plus
Key Success Factors/Profile:
• Technical excellence and strong statistical, analytical and computer skills.
• Customers focus and results orientation.
• Good project management skills and ability to handle varied priorities and exceed expectations.
• Ability to work both independently, and in team environments
• Hands on experience measuring material properties of catalyst, adsorbents, and inorganic materials using a variety of measurement techniques, including X-Ray diffraction, surface area, physical and chemical adsorption, strength and particle size.
• Able to follow written methods and interpret analytical data for multiple characterization techniques
• Interact with R&D and Pilot Plant staff to provide support in analyzing and characterizing materials for Honeywell UOP and AM Technologies.
• Utilize Six-Sigma tools to as part of the protocol to SPC analysis methods
• Provide analytical support for the area and work with area experts globally to resolve measurement issues.
• Maintain and manage sample throughput for elemental analysis measurements.
Editors Note: MSc & PhD Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.