NICPR Jobs Biotech & Biochem – Attend Walk-In
NICPR Jobs Biotech & Biochem – Attend Walk-In. MTech Biotech, MSc Biochemistry/ Biotechnology candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in –
ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research
Indian Council of Medical Research (Department of Health Research)
I-7, Sector -39, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India
Project Recruitment Advt. No. 07/2022
- ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida is a premier institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida will conduct walk-in-Interview to fill the following vacant posts purely on temporary and contractual project posts, tenable at ICMR-NICPR, Noida. Candidates possessing the required qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend Walk in- Interview at ICMR-NICPR, Sector-39, Noida, UP201301 on the dates as indicated in the schedule along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents viz. date of birth, identification, qualifications and experience.
Name of the Post – Technical Officer (Grade II)
No. of Posts
Name of the Project – “National Tobacco Testing Laboratory”
Name of the PI – Dr Shalini Singh
Duration – Up to 31.03.2023
Age Limit – Not exceeding 45 years
Place of Posting – NICPR-NTTL, Noida
How to Apply –
The Terms & Conditions
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled-in prescribed application form (attached).
- All posts are purely temporary and contractual for the duration offered in the Adhoc project. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements.
- An appointment can be terminated at any time during the engagement from either side. With a notice period of one month.
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, applications not submitted in prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
- Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from a reputed Institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualifications.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/or Personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The candidate should write the Name of the Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective categories only and not for the unreserved posts as per GoI rules. Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates including projects shall also be applicable as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms.
- Age limit and experience will be considered on the date of walk-in-interview/personal Discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already working against regular/permanent posts under government Departments/organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates already employed should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview/written test / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under the OBC category shall submit an attested copy of the OBC Non–Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format as applicable for GoI jobs, issued within one year from the date of the walk-in-interview test and/or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer as per Central list OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying for the EWS category post must possess income and asset certificate to be issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/Deputy Commissioner Additional Deputy Commissioner/SDM etc as per DoPT OM dated 31.01.2019.
- The above posts are filled-up on a purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the Candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NICPR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- In the case of a large number of eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications, a written test may be conducted. The written test shall consist of objective-type questions.
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for shortlisting and Employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection process.
- No request for a change of Date of Interview Shall be entertained.
- Details about the post and advertisement may also be seen at https://www.ncs.gov.in.
- Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in-Interview/or personal discussion at Conference Hall, 2 Floor, ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, 1-7, Sector-39, NOIDA, UP (Near Noida City Centre Metro station) on the dates as indicated in the schedule for walk-in-interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualifications (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates, as applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in an interview / or personal discussion.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of the above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites https://nicpr.icmr.org.in/career, https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nicpr.icmr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
- In case of variation in Hindi & English versions of notification, the English version shall prevail.
Note – The following Preventive measures are strict to be adhered to by the candidates appearing for an interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during the recruitment process –
(a) Wearing of face mask is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & the workplace shall be punishable with a fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons on Institute premises.
(d) Large physical gatherings at one place should be avoided.
(e) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and people should maintain distance.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview – 18/07/2022 from 09:00 to 9.30 AM
Essential Qualifications – M.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology.
Desirable Qualifications – 5 years Post Graduate research experience in handling
analytical equipment/synthetic reagents.
Job Description – To carry out scientific work on instrumental analysis and tobacco protocol development.
Emoluments – Rs. 58,000/-per month fixed emolument
Click here to download the application format
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: NICPR Jobs Biotech & Biochem – Attend Walk-In. NICPR Jobs Biotech & Biochem 2022. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram
Upload your CV to Biotecnika