NIMHANS JRF 2022 Job – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post
NIMHANS JRF 2022 Job – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post. Junior Research Fellow vacancy. MSc Life Sciences JRF Job at NIMHANS. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE), BENGALURU – 560 029
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “A systems biology approach to define the host response in SARS-CoV-2 induced multisystem inflammato
ry syndrome in children (MIS-C) with neurological manifestations”
Name of the PI – Dr. Reeta S. Mani
Max Age Limit – 28 Years
Duration of the project – 3 years. An initial appointment will be made for a period of 12 months, which will be extended every 12 months for three years (or till the end of the project) depending upon the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply –
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resumes, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials by email to [email protected].
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 21 days from the date of Notification.
Emoluments – Rs.31,000/- plus 27 percent HRA per month.
Educational Qualifications –
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Virology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Neurosciences or related subjects).
- Qualified National Level Examination conducted by ICMR/CSIR/UGC/DBT/DST or equivalent.
Desirable Qualifications –
Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience of
- Working in the area of Infectious Diseases.
- Performing laboratory assays like ELISA, real-time PCR and flow cytometry.
- NGS techniques for sequencing viruses and other pathogens.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: NNIMHANS JRF 2022 Job – MSc Life Sciences Apply For Project Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika