NIMHANS Vacancy Announcements For Biotech & Biochem – JRF Job
NIMHANS Vacancy Announcements For Biotech & Biochem – JRF Job. Junior Research Fellow vacancy. MSc Biotech, Biochem JRF job at NIMHANS. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE), BENGALURU – 560 029
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ‘Analysis of the role of the coronin 1 signalling pathway in glioblastoma through a systems medicine approach’
Name of the PI – Dr. Nandakumar DN
Max Age Limit – 28 years
Duration of the project – 4 years. An initial appointment will be made for a period of 1 year, which will be extended depending upon the candidate’s performance. (1st and 2nd year of the project as JRF, and 3rd and 4th year of the project as SRF)
How to Apply –
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials by email to [email protected]. The resume may be sent only in the PDF format provided below.
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention Notification No. Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 24.07.2022.
Emoluments – As per DST guidelines (No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018, dt. 30.01.2019). Rs.31,000/- pm + HRA 24% only will be paid to those candidates who have passed national-level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies.
Educational Qualifications –
- M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Sc. Biochemistry / M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry/ M.Sc. Neurochemistry.
- Qualified national level examination conducted by DBTBET/NET/GATE/ CSIR/ UGC/ICMR/DBT/ MHRD or equivalent.
Desirable Experience –
- Experience in cancer biology, Experience in handling laboratory mouse models for in vivo studies, and mammalian cell culture.
Click here for the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: NIMHANS Vacancy Announcements For Biotech & Biochem – JRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.