NIMR Non-Medical Jobs For Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In
NIMR Non-Medical Jobs For Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. MSc & PhD life sciences job at ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research. ICMR-NIMR Vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
website – www.nimr.org.in, nimr.icmr.org.in
Advt. No. :NIMR/Proj/TF/114/21/75
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POST
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct a walk-in-interview / written test on the below-mentioned purely temporary project post, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period mentioned below. Candidates possessing the required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test on the date and venue as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Name of the Post – Scientist-C (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts – 01 (UR)
Name of the Project – ‘Multicentric Task Force Studies on a machine learning approach to understanding the effect of climate change and
air pollution on malaria in India’
Name of the PI – Dr Amit Sharma, Director
Duration – 21.11.2022
Age – 40 Years
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
- Date and time of registration and verification of document & Interview – Interview on – 12 July 2022 at 11:00 AM onwards
- Registration and verification of document – 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Walk-in-Interview Address – ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077.
- The interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
- If there are more than 30 candidates for any post, the written examination will be
conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion
on the same day.
Terms and Conditions –
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled-in, prescribed application form (attached).
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted in prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualifications.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per
- The Director, NIMR reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on the website.
- The candidate should write the Name of the Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be
considered, since the post is purely on a temporary basis.
- Age limit and experience will be considered on the date of walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already in regular service under any Central/State Govt/Autonomous Dept./PSU are not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Posts are contractual for the duration offered.
- The above posts are filled up purely on a contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for shortlisting and
employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualifications (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in
interview / or personal discussion.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of the above vacancies, notice shall be issued on
websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/ only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/ and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
- The advertisement and the prescribed application form is available on the website
https://nimr.org.in/category/vacancy/, https://nimr.icmr.org.in/index.php/notifications/vacancies and https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
The following Preventive measures are to be adhered to strictly by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview, to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during the recruitment process –
(a) Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & the workplace shall be punishable with a fine, as may be prescribed
in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
(d) Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitiser shall be made at all entry
and exit points and common areas.
(e) Large physical gatherings at one place should be avoided.
(f) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and candidates should maintain social distancing.
Salary (fixed) in Rs. pm – Rs.51,000/- + HRA as per rules
Essential Qualification – The candidate should possess 1st class Master’s degree in Life Science from a recognized University with 4 years of experience in a related field Or a 2nd class Master’s degree with a PhD in Life Science from a recognized University with 4 years of experience in a related field.
Desirable Qualification –
- The candidate should possess a PhD degree in the field of Life Sciences.
- Experience in Malaria Research (basic/translational/operational/implementational) in malaria is preferred.
- Experience in large data handling and strong analytics.
- Strong publication record which demonstrates experience in analytical and clinical research of infectious diseases.
- The ability to understand and interpret complex research and scientific projects, and
to communicate key messages to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Strong verbal and writing management skills.
Click here for the notification
Click here to download the application format
Editor’s Note: NIMR Non-Medical Jobs For Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. NIMR Non-Medical Jobs 2022. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.