NIPER Recruitment – M Pharma Senior Research Fellow Vacancy
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Senior Research Fellow. M Pharma job opening 2022. M Pharma research fellow job opening 2022. Senior Research Fellow job opening 2022, SRF job opening at NIPER. NIPER Job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Explorations of Radical Cascade and Multicomponent Reactions, Nontraditional Reactivity of Radicals and Chirality Relay”
Sponsored by SCIENCE AND ENGENEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB), GoI, New Delhi [GP-446] in the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry).
Job Title: SRF
Eligibility Criteria: M.S.(Pharm.) Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry OR M.Pharm
Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry, M.Tech (Pharm.) Process Chemistry, M.Sc. (Organic
Chemistry) with at least two (02) years of post Masters’ degree-research/industrial experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals.
Desired experience: Experience in organic synthesis including isolation and characterization of small organic compounds, radical reactions, heterocycles synthesis.
Age Limit: 32 years.
Fellowship: The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per SERB norms and following the
Tenure of the post: The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 1 Year,
extendable till the duration of the project based on the performance of the candidate.
The virtual interviews will be held on 11th July 2022 (Monday) from 2.30 pm onwards.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the
application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in/jobs.htm>.
How To Apply:
The candidate(s) who fulfil the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form (in.pdf format) at [email protected]. All these documents need to be mailed to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by 7th July 2022 (Thursday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience, and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.500/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name: Director,
NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India,
SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64
Bank Account No.: 5 5 0 3 4 5 4 9 6 2 3
IFSC Code: S B I N 0 0 0 4 4 2 1
- Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials, if selected, failing which the offer will stand canceled. The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with incomplete applications or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures, and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification, and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar / written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Last Date To Apply: 7th July 2022
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NIPER Recruitment 2022 NIPER Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.