Novartis Chemistry & Pharmacy Job 2022 – Apply Online
Novartis hiring chemistry and pharmacy job opening 2022. Chemistry and pharmacy job opening 2022. Specialist job opening 2022. Chemistry and pharmacy analyst job opening 2022. Candidates with experience in the pharmaceutical industry may apply for the job
Job Title: Specialist, MRC
What You’ll bring to the role:
• Scientific, academic degree, preferably in natural science (chemistry, pharmacy, biology or equivalent) – Masters or bachelor
• Good written and spoken English. Local language is an advantage
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in the domain of regulatory with an exposure of working in global organization in generics is preferred.
• Exposure towards project management is a plus
• Well-structured, result-oriented, highly self-committed, resilient, flexible, team player
• High operational excellence orientation
• Cross-Cultural Experience.
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
• Preparation of regulatory maintenance submissions, variations, renewals and second wave submissions, Modules 2 to 5.
• Supports in submission preparation to ensure implementation dates of variations and file availability dates of second wave submissions are met.
• Implements proposed changes and provides regulatory input for worldwide regulatory impact.
• Contributes to performance and KPI´s of the team to deliver agreed targets and objectives and supports reporting.
• Provides DRCs/MRC sites/BD Regulatory, manufacturing business units with proper data and change evaluations to plan and implement registration activities and to meet commitments and requests of deficiency letters.
• Ensures that the escalation process to next or higher-level management is followed, as applicable. Supports in deficiency responses and rejections.
• Supports in the receipt of proper product transfers from DRCs and BD Regulatory.
• Supports regulatory consultancy for products and NTO. Ensures proper data management
Editors Note: Novartis Chemistry & Pharmacy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.