Pfizer Freshers Chemistry & Pharma Job – Candidates Apply Online
Pfizer announces job opening for chemistry candidates. Pharma Territory Executive (Vaccines) job opening 2022.Chemistry vacancy. Candidates with graduate and postgraduate degree in Pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Pfizer for the post of Territory Executive (Vaccines)
Job Title: Territory Executive (Vaccines)
A degree in Sciences / Pharmacy or Graduation with relevant experience is desirable.
Experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar capacity. Fresh candidate may be considered based on sound academic background, skill sets and potential capabilities.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of therapeutic segments and related medical information.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects and issues related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Drive for Results
- Planning & Prioritizing
- Customer Focus
- Confidence & Commitment
- Teamwork & Co-operation
- Develops a clear understanding of his role as a responsible TE of the Company and applies the knowledge, experience, and skills to achieve the defined objectives for the Position and the Team, as applicable. Keeps the organization’s policies and interests uppermost in mind while executing the role as per the guidance of the superiors.
- Reviews and discusses his plans for the achievement of his territory’s sales budget each month
- . Seeks the assistance of the District Business Manager and the Regional Business Manager in formulating sales strategy, and delivers promotional messages tailored to each customer’s need.
- Schedules the frequency of his calls on the doctors depending upon their importance regarding sales of the Company’s products.
- Strictly adheres to coverage plans and frequency.
- Strictly adheres to all applicable Pfizer policies and procedures.
- Regularly visits the chemist in the area to ensure the sale of the Company’s major products collects information on the sales of competitor’s products and regularly updates this data.
- Keep himself updated on the competitor’s activities through personal visits to wholesalers and retailers and through systematic collection and analysis of data.
- Books orders from the retailers to ensure adequate availability at their shelves to meet the market demand. Also assists the display of the Company’s products on the retailers’ shelves.
- Ensures thorough pre-call planning and asks for the assistance of the District Business Manager, wherever necessary.
- Prepares and implements special schedule for doctors’ visits/calls at the time of new product launch or sales campaign etc. using special presentations, promotional materials, and sales strategies.
- Carries meticulous one-to-one detailing of the product, bringing to the doctor’s attention the special features/benefits of the product, its proven efficacy, new research, and clinical findings, etc.
- Maintains contacts with nursing homes, clinics, and hospitals in his territory. Collects the data on the annual budget for medicines in respect of each of the hospitals, their mode of purchase, rate contract, and drug committee members.
- A Territory Executive Should Maintain regular contacts with medical practitioners, consultants, chemists, and wholesalers.
- Forwards adverse events and product complaints reported by customers and consumers in the appropriate format in a timely manner as described in the relevant SOPs.
- Conducts group meetings, Speaker programs,for the doctors to impart product benefits.
Editors Note: Pfizer Freshers Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.