PGIMER 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited
PGIMER 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. MSc Life Sciences SRF Job. PGIMER Research Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
DEPARTMENT OF BIOPHYSICS,
POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND
RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH-160012, INDIA
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) sanctioned in ICMR-HRD Scheme of the Department of Health Research for “NRI” – Project entitled “Development of a Therapeutic Regimen for the Treatment of Glaucoma by Priming Dental Pulp Stem Cell-Derived Exosomes” sanctioned to Dr. Ajay Kumar,(PI) under the mentorship of Prof. Shalmoli Bhattacharyya, Dept of Biophysics, PGIMER, Chandigarh. The project is of 3 years duration and subject to sanction on yearly basis.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Development of a Therapeutic Regimen for the Treatment of Glaucoma by Priming Dental Pulp Stem Cell-Derived Exosomes”
Age Limit – Maximum 35 years. (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women candidates will be as per GOI rules)
How to Apply –
Interested candidates fulfilling the
eligibility criteria may please send the following documents via e-mail as a single PDF file to Dr. Ajay Kumar ([email protected]) with the subject “Application for SRF/ICMR DHR-NRI project”.
- Complete CV with a list of publications; include contact details viz phone, email and postal address
- Brief research interest statement (not more than 1 page)
- Name, address and telephone no. of two referees.
The last date for mailing applications is 28th July 5 pm. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of the date and time of the final selection interview by email.
Remuneration – Rs. 40,600 per month
Essential Qualification –
- M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of life sciences with a minimum of 60% marks and two years of research experience. A candidate with experience in stem cell culture and animal handling is preferred but not compulsory. The candidates should have at least one published paper preferably as the first author as per ICMR rules.
- Candidates successfully clearing National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions will be preferred. Practical experience in cell culture and animal handling is desirable.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: PGIMER 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.