Pharma & Chemical Engineering Job @ Johnson & Johnson – Apply
Johnson & Johnson pharmacy and chemical engineering job opening 2022. M Pharmacy job opening 2022. B Pharmacy job, Chemical engineering principal scientist vacancy. Chemical engineering job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelors degree and masters degree in pharmacy and chemical engineering may apply for the job at j&j.
Job Title: Principal Scientist RMC
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Consider and identify qualifications potential applicants must possess in order to be considered for the position. Basic Qualifications must be clearly stated, objective and relevant to this particular position.
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy, Cosmetic Technology/Chemical Engineering
Required Years of Related Experience: 5-10 years in FMCG sector (Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Change management & people management is required)
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools,
- Expertise in change control management process
- Deep knowledge of raw materials and its impact on the personal care formulations
- Adequate knowledge of GxP & quality systems
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
- Strong understanding on raw material chemistry and its usage and function in finished products
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Ability to manage/resolve interpersonally challenging situations
- Ability to successfully navigate unknown/unforeseen challenges
Qualification workstream leader: Raw Material Center, which includes below responsibilities:
- Execute EMEA Base Business and CIP projects and represent EMEA region in core technical team meetings.
- Ensure timely completion and compliance for regional and global projects triggered due to raw material discontinuations, supplier-driven changes, cost improvement projects and business continuity projects.
- Bring in process improvement ideas and drive simplifications to create a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Closely work and execute strategies with Procurement, Plant, Quality and Rapid Response team for Raw Material qualifications ensuring business continuity by delivering innovative science-based qualification projects.
- Strengthen the technical expertise of the projects by bringing scientific rationale on raw material chemistry, its function, and characteristics in the products. Has a deep understanding of raw materials used in rinse-off products, sunscreens, leave-on product, and oral care categories.
- He/ She should have the curiosity to deep dive into each material category and provide suggestions to supply chain, quality, and R&D functions to build a robust and strategic category for the future.
- To engage, drive actions & improve reliability & agility with strategic suppliers to discuss upcoming changes, challenges, and other help needed from both parties.
Develop an agile mindset within the team and drive agile new ways of working with stakeholders across R&D, Quality, and Supply Chain
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job. Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
- Typically, job descriptions should contain no more than seven or eight major responsibilities ranked in order of highest percentage of time to least.
Editors Note: Pharma & Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.