Pharma Regulatory Associate Job 2022 – Candidates Apply Online
Regulatory Affairs associate job opening 2022. B Pharma job opening 2022. Pharma job opening at Genpact, job vacancy at Genpact. Genpact hiring pharma candidates, Candidates with bachelor’s dgeree in pharma may apply for the job opening at Genpact. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Lead associate – Regulatory Expert-CPG018575
Primary Location India-Mumbai
- Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Regulatory knowledge relevant to food product nutrition, typically degree with meaningful experience in food industry
- Basic systems experience (i.e. excel, e-mail, ATLAS, AGILE and word.)
On job training will be provided
- Data will be a source of truth for various downstream processes /systems therefore good attention to detail required
- Written and spoken English required
- Competing priorities and vitality of information requirements
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide mentorship to direct reports, typically comprising of first-line managers and supervisors. Senior Manager will be responsible for all the activities related to –
- Locate data from various sites, co-packers, specialist groups, external websites, suppliers, etc.
- Confirm compliance data (raw materials and finished products, allergen statements, ingredient statements, etc. and resolve data issues that these checks may highlight. Complete calculations, Resolve data conflicts Confirm specification linkages in the system,
- Fill data gaps based on expertise/ supplier information/ raw material/ product label/mentorship / previous examples (additional claims/assessments will be required to meet KHC Environmental and Social4
- Validate data entered by external business partner and confirm data suitability of data for loading / final data validation in the system.
Editors Note: Pharma Regulatory Associate Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.