Welcome to Lyceum World. At lyceum life sciences, we have been on a journey with a commitment of delivering medicines, which are based on quality, affordability, and reliability for patients to help them daily “ live without limits”
Our every step are been specially designed to transform human life and evolve into a highly focused specialty branded Pharmaceuticals company in Indian Healthcare Industry.
In a rapidly changing industry, we remain steadfast in our commitment to deliver medicines with the highest level of service without compromising quality and value.
Our collective commitment, coupled with our core values, unite us to provide value for friends, Doctors, and all our associates.
Position: Product Manager/Senior Product Manager/Executive, Assistant PMT
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Brand Management and developing marketing strategies to build them.
- Responsible for new product launching in different areas.
- Responsible for handling all activities related to brand promotion, advertising, events etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting primary and secondary sales data at regular intervals.
- Identification of non-performing HQs, zero sales, minus sales, with respect to their target.
- Understanding the reason for non-performance.
- Planning and Designing promotional material/tools to support the sales/marketing objectives with cost-effectiveness.
- Develop strategy and appropriate media plans to periodically review the success of the inputs.
- Joint fieldwork with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
- Handling Doctor Interaction/ CMEs
- Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.
- Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.
- Sending regular motivational circulars to the field staff & business partners.
- Coordinate with Distribution department for allocation of products.
- The job requires traveling all over India.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Presently working in a similar capacity with a leading Pharma Company.
- Candidate must be B. Pharm. Preferably with MBA-Marketing.
- Candidates having relevant experience in the Product Management Team in Pharma Company should only apply.
- The candidate must be flexible for extensive traveling
Experience: 2-6 Years
Salary: Negotiable INR CTC/PA
Mr. Ankur Singh
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –