RCB Technical Assistant Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
RCB Technical Assistant Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. MSc & BSc Life Sciences technical assistant opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
Advertisement No. RCB/BBB/02/2022/Rectt./HR
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSITION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (PROJECT) UNDER
BIO-INCUBATOR AT RCB, FARIDABAD
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of education, training and research established by the Govt. of India under the auspices of UNESCO to foster innovative research and education in a wide range of biotech-related sciences. The Centre invites online applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidates for the contractual position of Technical Assistant (Project) under the project ‘Establishing BIRAC Bioincubator at NCR Biotech Science Cluster’ Faridabad on a contract basis:
Name of the Post – Technical Assistant
No. of Post – 01
Age Limit –
; 30 years
How to Apply –
The application format is available on our website www.rcb.res.in. Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the required non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,000/- latest by 10.08.2022. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Refunds of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The positions will be on contract, initially for a period up to 31.03.2023, which may be extended further at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre. The duration of the project is likely to be extended further.
- The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one-month notice.
- The appointment will be on a full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of the contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the Selection Committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University. Experience shall be counted for work done after the qualifying degree for the relevant position.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through the proper channel or produce ‘A no- Objection Certificate at the time of the selection process.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates, if called for interview will be paid to & fro second-class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates should submit a separate application for separate posts.
- The incumbent will be entitled to leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The un-availed leave cannot be carried forward or encashed.
- Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants. In all other cases. if a candidate is otherwise suitable, age/experience relaxation may be granted by the Competent Authority.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Candidates canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating norms of any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/ retrospective effect, as the case may be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all cases.
Note: Applicants who are already in regular government service and willing to apply for the above contractual positions are advised to take prior permission from their parent organization for the same. In the event of selection, such candidates are to ensure their relief within 30 days of the offer, so as to join the position within the specified period. No request for an extension of the joining period shall be entertained under any circumstances. The positions are contractual only with consolidated emoluments and shall not be eligible for any pay level salary, perks & allowances. During the contract period of the employee, RCB shall not have liability of any kind to his/ her parent organization.
Emoluments – Monthly consolidated emoluments ranging from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month based on the relevant experience of the candidate.
Essential Qualifications – A first class Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualifications – Higher qualification.
Experience – At least 3 years of relevant hands-on experience after graduation or at least 1 year of experience after post-graduation. Should have a thorough knowledge of scientific equipment used in high-end biomedical science labs in a reputed scientific organization.
Job Description & Responsibilities –
- Create SOPs for various equipment in the facility.
- Maintain equipment in a qualified state, perform calibration and provide technical services to the user scientists.
- Coordinate with the infrastructure team and other members of the facility management services to ensure the smooth running of the facility.
- Troubleshoot problems with instruments and methods.
- Help user scientists in data acquisitions.
- Conduct hands-on workshops and training programs.
- Train new incubatees on instrument handling.
Click here for Notification
Editor’s Note – RCB Technical Assistant Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.