At Oaknet we always strive to engage our employees in working towards our vision with dedicated values.
We have a rare & inimitable combination of young & dynamic as well as very experienced and seasoned leaders which could be our recipe for success.
In line with our values as being “Committed to learning” and “Compassion”, we believe that we are responsible for the personal and professional SUCCESS of our employees and their families.
Our culture is manifested in our practiced values as well as our progressive spirit. In alignment with our being “Committed to learning”, we will establish best in class policies and systems including learning subsystems as enablers in achieving our vision. Our leaders will be mandated to being compassionate while dealing with our invaluable assets, our PEOPLE.
We demonstrate TEAMWORK and INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT in its truest spirit. We will also embrace the best of technology innovations in all spheres.
Position: Regional Business Manager – Gynecology Segment
Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve weekly, Monthly Sales Targets leading to the achievement of Annual Sales Targets
- Effectively forecast to ensure smooth availability & distribution of products
- Co-ordination with channel partners / distribution for effectiveness
- Ensure achievement of collection targets
- Reduce expiries, breakages, and sales return to less than 0.5% of monthly sales leading to Sales Hygiene
- Demonstrate / Exhibit entrepreneurial qualities in addressing business/people issues and problems. Develop brand-specific core customers (KOLs and others) & leverage their business contributions to ROI
- Support the implementation of KOL / KBL programs for maximizing ROI
- Monitor the efforts of ABMs and BEs with a specific focus on ensuring Dr. Call Average of 12 and minimum of 95% MCL coverage & 95% coverage of KOLs in each territory
- Develop own KOL / KBL and ensure excellent Rx business and ROI
- Support in coordinating Dr. Meetings (CMEs / Round Tables / Advisory Board etc.)
- Engage, Develop & Sustain relationships with KOLs through periodic personal visits and follow-through
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with 8-12 years of the overall experience. 2-5 years as RBM and preferably with experience in Gynae/Ortho segment.
Experience: 10-16 Years
Age Limit: 42 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –