Roche B Pharma & M Pharma Job Vacancy – Sr Analyst Post
Roche hiring pharma job opening 2022, B Pharma job opening, M Pharma job opening 2022. B Pharma & M Pharma job. Senior Analyst job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s and master’s degree in pharma may apply for the job vacancy at Roche for the post of sr analyst. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. Analyst (CI_SML)
Location: Chennai/ Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
B. Sc. / B. Tech/ B.E. – Pharma/ Masters – Pharma (good to have)
- Overall experience of 3-5 years in the competitive intelligence space, preferably in the Pharma, Healthcare, Biotechnology domain
- Experience of working with global customers, especially in the US & EU markets
- Strong understanding of the drug development process from clinical phases to launch and commercialization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop compelling stories, present to the stakeholders, and influence decision making
- Self starter with innovative mindset and passionate about solving complex problems
- Highly motivated, learning-oriented and quality-focused individuals would be preferred
Roche has established the Global Analytics and Technology Center of Excellence (GATE) in India to drive analytics & technology-driven solutions by partnering with Roche affiliates across the globe.
As a Sr Analyst, you will work closely with stakeholders in the business teams across Roche’s global affiliates, conduct research on internal & external databases, including social media platforms, data capturing and analysis, generating qualitative and quantitative insights, and deliver high-quality research and analytics reports for stakeholders. You will be required to conceptualize unstructured business problems and apply research and analytical skills to address business questions.
In this role, you will:
- Be the subject matter expert on healthcare industry trends, competitive intelligence and secondary research
- Track social media platforms to provide insights related to stakeholders’ opinions on new molecules, sentiment analysis, perception analysis, KOL/ influencer identification, mapping, and tracking, etc.
- Ability to explore various social media platforms to conduct competitor analysis, brand monitoring, and monitoring conversations using proprietary databases such as Brandwatch, Symplur, etc.
- Cover social media buzz around key events in the healthcare industry such as global conferences (ASCO, ESMO, AACR, etc.), brand launches, pivotal clinical readouts, marketing programs, M&A announcements, landmark regulatory approvals etc.
- Flag key trigger events in the competitive landscape and assess potential implications related to Roche brands
- Generate qualitative/quantitative reports that communicate the key takeaways in an easy-to-understand manner
- Take complete ownership and work with minimal guidance to add value in a dynamic environment
Editors Note: Roche B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.