Sangene Biotech Job – Research Associate Molecular Biologist / CRISPR Vacancy
Sangene Biotech established in 2004, is a registered centre that offers Contract research and Training solutions to Industries and Students alike in the areas of Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Protein Chemistry, Phytochemistry and allied fields. It has grown to cater to the ever-changing scenario of science focusing on Research and Development and Human Resource Development with the aid of cutting-edge technology. Sangene Biotech has an Immediate Vacancy for the Post of Research Associate Molecular Biologist. Details are given below –
Post Name – Research Associate Molecular Biologist / CRISPR
No of Posts Vacant – 01
Experience Required – >6 months
Work Location – Bangalore
Salary – 2 L to 3 L / year
Job Description –
- Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results
- Analyze data and communicate results to the team
- Maintain timely & detailed documentation of work
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, progresses, and deadlines
- Collaborate within the team and with other teams.
- M.Sc Freshers who have undergone 6 months, Hands-on Training/Internships/Projects in the field of Molecular Biology can apply immediately
- MSc / M.Tech / B.Tech in the following subjects – Life sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology and other Life science allied subjects with demonstrated practical expertise in Advance molecular biology techniques including applications like cloning, Blotting CRISPR techniques, PCR, qPCR, nucleic acid purification, and genome editing.
- Familiarity with next-generation sequencing, sequencing library preparation, and other genomic platforms.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Present clear and concise written and oral communications to colleagues and supervisors.
- Good Presentation & Time Management Skills.
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates can apply immediately by sending an updated CV to [email protected]. Practical Expertise is a must-required criterion to be considered for this position.
Editor’s Note: Sangene Biotech Job – Research Associate Molecular Biologist / CRISPR Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika