Schneider Electric BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Schneider Electric Chemistry job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry Technical administrator job opening 2022. Research and development chemistry job opening 2022. Research job opening 2022. BSc Chemistry job opening. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Technical Administrator
Location: Hyderabad, India
Req Id: 007G5K
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience as a technical support/administrator, Project Manager or similar role in a R&D group
- Have a BSc in Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering. Additional qualification of BBA / MBA from good management institutes can be an added advantage.
- Have Familiarization with engineering drawings.
- An Understanding of EBOM (Engineering Bill of Materials) and MBOM (Manufacturing Bill of Materials)
- Have at least intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe writer
- Have good experience in analyzing and transforming data using software, scripts, macros, etc.
- Have used digital collaboration tools such as MS Teams, MS Planner, Jira, etc.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Can handle multiple competing priorities, tasks and demands
- Have attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills
- Have excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Have a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Are able to interact and communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Are able to work independently, take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines as required
- Manage purchasing process for materials and services
- Manage shipments and receival of materials
- Research & gather engineering documentation for projects
- Author and edit engineering documentation
- Author change release documentation and coordinates release process
- Coordinate activities between functions/departments and outside parties.
- Contact and work with company personnel at all organizational levels to get meetings scheduled, gather information, and prepare reports.
Editors Note: Schneider Electric BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
0 responses to “Schneider Electric BSc Chemistry Job Vacancy”