SGPGIMS JRF Openings 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited
SGPGIMS JRF Openings 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below
This job expires in
The following post is available for various extramural research projects –
Name of Post– JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
No.of Position– 01
Name of the Project– “REduced duration of Eight versus twelVe weeks of SOfosbuvir-
VeLpatasvir in treatment naive non-cirrhotic patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: A Multicentric, Open labelled, Randomized, Noninferiority trial (RESOLVE).”
Name of the PI– Dr. Amit Goel
Duration – The posts are temporary and the appointment will be only for the duration of the projects.
Job location –
- One JRF for KGMU, Lucknow
- One JRF for BHU, Varanasi
- One JRF for AIIMS, New Delhi
- One JRF for GPIMER, New Delhi
How to Apply –
- Those interested should apply on plain paper with biodata to the Principal Investigator latest by August 16, 2022, i.e. on Tuesday. Please clearly mention 2 preferential job locations.
- After initial screening, the eligible candidates will be informed through email regarding the interview. No separate call letters will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid. The Director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason.
Emoluments (monthly) –
- Rs. 31,000+ @ 18%HRA (KGMU, BHU)
- Rs. 31,000 + @27%HRA (AIIMS, PGIMER, NEW DELHI)
Essential Qualification – Post Graduate Degree (MSc in Life Sciences).
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS JRF Openings 2022 For MSc Life Sciences, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.