SGPGIMS Project Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Biotech, Life Sciences
SGPGIMS Project Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Biotech, Life Sciences. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below
This job expires in
Name of Post– Project Associate 1
No.of Position– 01
Name of the Project– “Elucidating the Molecular Mechanism of Histone Demethylase KDM5A Mediated Leukemogenesis.”
Name of the PI– Dr. CP Chaturvedi
How to Apply –
- The date/Time of the Interview is For Project Associate 1 on 24.08.2022 at 11:00 AM.
- Venue of the interview – Conference Room, Stem Cell Research Centre, 1st Floor, New Hematology Building, I Block.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring the filled-in application in the prescribed format enclosed with this advertisement along with two self-attested PP-size photos and original documents of their qualifications and experience. Those who failed to bring the same will not be allowed to enter the interview.
- The candidates should reach the venue at 09:00 AM sharp for the verification of the documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reasons thereof.
Emoluments (monthly) – Rs. 31,000 + HRA as applicable.
Essential Qualification – MSc/ MTech in Life Sciences, Biotechnology with a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent grade.
Preferable – The candidates having prior experience in the field of Molecular Biology, Stem Cell Biology and publication will be given preference.
Click here for the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Project Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Biotech, Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.
Upload your CV to Biotecnika
0 responses to “SGPGIMS Project Vacancy Latest For MSc & MTech Biotech”