SJRI Clinical Research Job For MSc Life Sciences, Apply Online
SJRI Clinical Research Job For MSc Life Sciences, Apply Online. MSc Life Sciences Clinical Research Coordinator vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
This job expires in –
Post – Clinical Research Coordinator
No. of Vacancies – 01
Project / Title – G-CHF Study Project
Brief Description About the Project –
A global registry to study the demographics, socioeconomic and clinical factors, etiologies, pathophysiology, management, barriers to care and outcomes of heart failure patients”
Duration – 2017-2024
Salary – Rs 15,000/-pm.
Preferred Language – English and Hindi including south Indian Languages
Preferred Qualifications – M.sc (Life sciences)
Experience – 01-2 Years
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study
- Schedules study subject appointments and serve as the patient liaison to the PI and other participating physicians.
- Reviews and comprehends each assigned protocol including study proceedings and timelines.
- Working closely with the PI, CRC participates in an integral way in the informed consent process by communicating clearly with potential study subjects about protocol.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the informed consent process as well as a thorough understanding of the study protocol in order to be able to answer all questions
- pertaining to the study posed during the informed consent process.
- Coordinates approval of new study agreements and contracts.
- Coordinates and attends sponsor Site Selection visits, Routine monitoring visits, and study close-out visits.
- Completes case report forms. Extracts data from patient files (Source documents) in a timely manner.
- Responds to data clarification requests in a timely manner.
- Assists with the development of study materials including but not limited to, the informed consent document, case report forms (CRFs), enrollment logs, and drug/device accountability logs.
- Assists the Principal Investigator in the submission of accurate and timely closeout documents to applicable IRB/IEC and applicable regulatory requirements.
To Apply –
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
G-CHF Study Project
E-mail cover letter and curriculum vitae with 3 references (names and email addresses/phone numbers) by on or before 10th August 2022 [email protected] & cc to [email protected]. For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in. Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011/49467021.
- Position Starting – 16th August 2022
- Last Day for Receiving Application – 10th August 2022
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: SJRI Clinical Research Job For MSc Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.