Syneos Health B Pharma & M Pharma Job – Safety & PV Coordinator
Syneos Health Life hiring Safety & PV Coordinator. Pharma Safety & PV Coordinator job opening 2022. B Pharma & M Pharma job opening 2022. Safety & PV Coordinator job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in pharmacy may apply for the job vacancy at Syneos. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Safety & PV Coordinator – For Gurgaon Location Applicants only
Location: India-Asia Pacific – IND-Gurugram-Cyber-City, India
Job ID: 22007705
What they are looking for
• B.pharms, M.Pharms, BDS or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety Database systems, additional course in Pharmacovigilance and medical terminology preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Works with others as part of a team
• Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Strong organizational and documentation skills
• Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
• Monitors and routes incoming information to the appropriate project
• Records all ICSR documentation and tracks in accordance with Sponsor/customer specifications; distributes incoming mail and faxes.
• Redacts patient identifying information/ images in accordance with data protection guidelines, ICH GCP and GVP.
• Enters data into the safety database in accordance with Sponsor/customer-specific guidelines and Company standards.
• Ensures current conventions are followed when entering cases into the Safety database.
• Performs file creation, tracking, retention, and maintenance (paper and electronic).
• Manages the translation process for any source documents requiring translation.
• Performs or assist with query follow up process as instructed
• Assists with submission processes as required
• Assists with daily workflow reconciliation
• Maintains an understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) modules, study/program plans and the drug development process.
Editors Note: Syneos Health B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.