Gland Pharma Limited is Established in Hyderabad, India in 1978, Gland Pharma has grown over the years from a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products, to become one of the largest and fastest growing injectable-focused companies, with a global footprint across 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India and other markets. We operate primarily under a business to business (B2B) model and have an excellent track record in the development, manufacturing and marketing of complex injectables. This presence across the value chain has helped us witness exponential growth. We are promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, a global pharmaceutical major.
Walk-in interviews for Experienced Quality Control candidates on 12th April (Wednesday) @ Gland Pharma Ltd Unit 2, Pashamylaram | Experience: 1-5 years | Immediate Joiners Preferred | Parenteral Experience Mandatory
DEPARTMENT: QUALITY CONTROL
- Sterile injectable experience is mandatory.
- Willing to work in any shifts
- Education – B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Pharm candidates can apply.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
- Walk-in Venue – Gland Pharma Unit 2, Plot No: 42-52., Phase III, TSIIC. Pashamylaram. Patancheru, Hyderabad, Medak, Telangana, India
- Walk-in Date & Time – 12th April (Wednesday) b/w 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Work location Pashamylaram (Sangareddy)
- HR POC – (9100964561)
Mandatory Documents: 10th, 12th, UG, PG marks memo, Last three months’ Salary slips, Latest Increment Letter/CTC letter, Last three months Bank Statement.
Please Note : Candidates interviewed within the last 6 months are not eligible. Non Local candidates with relevant skillsets and experience can mail their resumes to Hrd.email@example.com
Gland Pharma Ltd – Pashamylaram Walk-in interviews | Microbiology | Exp 2-6 years | 12th April 2023 (Wednesday) | Only Sterile Injectables /Parenterals experienced eligible.
1. Bacterial Endotoxin testing for routine samples.
2. Regular water testing.
3. Analytical Method validations related to the BET, MLT and Bioburden testing.
4. Plate reading for different microbiological analysis.
5. Routine testing of Biological indicators as part of the validations and qualifications.
6. Daily observations of the sterility test canisters / tubes.
7. Review of the sterility test documents, environment monitoring records in sterility testing area, incubator monitoring documents.
8. Disinfectant preparation and filtration as per the schedules.
9. Plate reading for different microbiological analysis.
10. Sterility testing of the Finished products. In process, stability and packing materials.
Venue – Gland Pharma Ltd, Unit 2, Plot No – 42-52, Phase 3, Industrial Park, Pashamylaram, Medak, Telangana, 502307
Date : 12th April 2023 (Wednesday), Time – 9am -12:00pm
Pls note : Candidates need to carry Education documents soft copy, offer Letter, last 3 months pay slips and bank statement.
Non local candidates can send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org