UMEDICA is a manufacturer and exporter of Pharmaceutical Formulations viz; Injectable, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. Since our inception in 1982, we have established ourselves as a company delivering products meeting international quality standards. We are having approval of USFDA, EU, TGA and various countries viz; Zimbave, Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast Malawi etc.
Walk-In Interviews For Tech Transfer & QC Micro Department
UMEDICA LABORATORIES invites dedicated, passionate & competent young professionals to be part of our USFDA, EU GMP and TGA Australia approved formulations manufacturing plant UMEDICA LABORATORIES at VAPI, GUJARAT for following requirement;
Date: 08th & 09th August 2022, Time: 09:00 AM 2:00 PM
Venue: Umedica Laboratories. Plot No. 221, 2nd Phase, (Nr. Morarji Circle) Vapi, Gujarat 396195.
Department : – Quality Control ( Microbiologist )
- Position : – Officer to Sr. Officer
- Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
- Education Qualification : – M.Sc ( Micro )
Skill Set : –
- Media Preparation and growth promotion test.
- Environment Monitoring of manufacturing area.
- Biological assay, Microbial limit test, BET.
- Culture maintenance.
- Water and bio burden testing.
- Microbial limit test validation
- Calibration of laboratory equipment.
Department: – Technology Transfer
- Position : – Officer to Executive
- Experience – 2 to 6 yrs
- Education Qualification : – B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Skill Set : –
- To co-ordinate between R & D / client (product transferring unit) and all applicable stake holder departments in the plant (receiving unit) so as to ensure the smooth and effective transfer of product.
- To evaluate / review the necessary documentation provided from transferring party (from R & D, Client etc.) with respect to product and process criteria in terms of facility, available equipment’s etc.
- To review of product development summary report from transferring site in order to gain / understand the product as well as process knowledge and to ensure the smooth transfer of any new product to receiving site by organizing a proper and systematic meeting / discussion with involvement of all relevant stake holders from both transferring and receiving site.
- Responsible to ensure the clarity, accurate information, adequate communication / feedback in order to improve the understanding and to maintain the transparency of new product which is to be transferred.
- Responsible to prepare of batch documents like MFC, MPR, BMR, BPR, protocol, report and other technical documents (if any) with respect to R & D scale / pilot batch(s), scale-up batch(s), pre-exhibit / confirmatory batch(s), exhibit / submission batches.
- To monitor and provide assistance during execution of submission / exhibit batch(s) and initial commercial validation batch(s) of any new product as R & D representative based on the minimum criticality / lower risk criteria towards the process / product.
- To provide necessary assistance regarding challenges faced during execution scale-up, pre-exhibit / confirmatory, submission / exhibit batch(s) and also initial commercial validation batch(s) i.e., PPQ batch(s) in terms of deviation / incident investigations and to frame necessary Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) towards way forward activities.
- To participate in meetings, telecom etc. between inter/intra-departments and also with clients (if applicable) related to new product transfer, status update and filing / submission aspects.
- Responsible to take care Sample registration work for different Regulatory/Non-Regulatory market.
- To ensure that the appropriate process validations of a product and calibration/qualification of equipment are performed and recorded and the reports made available.
CTC: – As per Industrial Standard.
- Only Experience candidates (Preferably from formulation pharma)
- Interested candidates are requested to bring Updated Resume, Passport Size Photograph, Degree Certificate (Original & Photo Copy), Salary Slip, Last CTC Proof (Original & Photo Copy).
- Those who are not able to attend interview on schedule date, can send their updated resume on email@example.com
- Candidates not permitted without face-mask.