USP PhD & MSc Chemistry Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
USP Hiring chemistry candidates for the post of a scientist. Scientist job opening 2022. PhD & MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. chemistry job opening 2022. Ph.D. chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist II, RSL
Location: Hyderabad, India
Ph.D. in Chemistry with 1-2 years or master’s degree in chemistry with 3-5 years of relevant
- Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality. Proficient with pharmaceutical testing requirements and test protocols involving compendial methods for reference materials (USP, FCC, NF, etc.).
- Expert in Chromatographic analysis, especially in HPLC and troubleshooting, proficient in other related analytical instrumentation (Titrations, IR, KF, UV,
- Thermal, Elemental analysis etc.), Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers. Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Having knowledge of
- Empower software, ELN, ERP, QR coding system are added advantages. Prior experience in a high-volume pharmaceutical manufacturing QC laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
Executing the analytical tests allotted by Project or Group Leader.
• Verification of test protocol and giving test kit approvals, if required.
• Supporting Verification, GPH, PQM, stability and other departmental
teams in terms of testing and project review whenever needed.
• Responsible for the preparation of project evaluation reports.
• Responsible for sample tracking and chemical inventory tracking in the laboratory.
• Coordination with group leader to ensure completion of the projects allotted to the
• Initial review of the project reports and documents and assisting the group leader
• Completing the project as per the timelines and trouble shoot the scientific
aspects of the projects on need basis.
• Responsible for preparation and review of SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
• Responsible for performing the calibration of the equipment as per the schedule.
• Responsible for preparing, executing and completing IQ/OQ/PQ of new
• Ensuring that the chemicals and column etc. are available for the
projects and forward the purchase requisitions.
• Taking up any additional responsibilities assigned by group leader from time to
• Ensure all lab safety and GLP practices are maintained in the lab and participate
actively in the internal and external audits and certification
Editors Note: USP PhD & MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
0 responses to “USP PhD & MSc Chemistry Scientist Vacancy”