RECRUITMENT DRIVE ON SUNDAY, 16TH OCTOBER AT AURIGENE BANGALORE CAMPUS
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Desired profile: M. Pharm (Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Analysis)/M.V.Sc
/M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Bio-technology), with 0-6 years of experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Details: Position – In vitro (ADME)
- Conduct of in-vitro ADME studies such as metabolic stability study, plasma protein binding studies, CYP inhibition studies etc.
- Maintaining different cell lines such as Caco2, HepG2, MDCK etc. to conduct permeability/transporter studiesResponsible for preparation of relevant SOP, protocols, reports, etc. to support various regulatory and non-regulatory submission.
- Basic understanding of various concepts of DMPK and good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HPLC and LC-MS/MS system for method development and sample analysis using various extraction techniques will be added advantage.
- Well versed with software system like Microsoft office, Graph Pad Prism Sigma stat, etc. usage
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MAY SHARE THEIR RESUME TO